Once in a Blu Moon

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

What's New

Well, let's see - I have been married now for 3 years (4 come Feb). My son is 2 1/2 and is great (aside from a tantrum here and there).



I've been playing online 1-2 times a week on PokerStars under BluMK. Mostly small tourneys. I am looking forward to the WCOOP which starts this Friday! I will be playing in the opening event which is a $215 buy-in NLHE 6-max Tourney. I prefer 6-max to full ring in tourneys anytime I can get in one. The structure for event #1 looks good so hopefully I can find some luck and go deep :)



Definitely check out Bluff's website for tourney results, especially while you are playing. It gives you a good idea of a player's history and if he is taking a shot at a bigger tourney. I'm assuming everyone still playing online these days is using PokerTracker and PokerAce Hud. If not, check out the PokerTracker website - good tools for any play online.

I'll definitely blog my results - l8r...

Blu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home