Once in a Blu Moon

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

WCOOP Qualifiers

I started playing in some WCOOP qualifiers on Stars Sunday night. They haven't come out with alot of free FPP tournies yet, but they are running alot of smaller buy-in rebuy MTT's.

I played in a $10+1 (rebuys, add-on) PL Omaha Sunday - 160? or so peeps, 18 $215 seats - busted 53rd - had 8867 flop 8 3 4 got a guy to call my all-in with AAJ10 and rivers an A.

Played again last night - same format $10+1 (rebuys, add-on) PL Omaha - 103 peeps 13 seats - survived an all-in with 16 left and scratched my way into a seat. So I am technically qualified for event #2, but I unregistered for the $215. I figure I will unregister as I qualify over the next couple weeks to see how much I can accumulate, and then buy-in to the events I can play.

All the weekday events start at 0300p est which makes it hard for us working zombies doing the 9-6 shift but I will make time if I get enough qualifying $$.

See ya on the felt...

Blu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home