Once in a Blu Moon

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Couldn't Stay Away

This little blog of mine will be seeing a transformation of sorts over the next few weeks. I'll be adding the blogs that I am reading and I have decided to go shill free for your viewing excitement. Many updates to get to including the following:

Uh, I got married - to someone I knew for six weeks - in Vegas...

What games I'm playing and where -

What I need to do to get back into the blogging world's good graces.

More to come...

Blu

1 Comments:

  • Congrats! It is funny that the Blog Profile starts with "I just broke up" and the Blog basically restarts with "I just got married". Congrats and good luck! Start turning out them babies! BTW: The Bankroll is like zero now. lol. I have not bothered to rebuy at sufficient levels yet. Will do so soon probably.

    By Blogger SirFWALGMan, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home