Once in a Blu Moon

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Short and Sweet

Quick "at work" post:

I downloaded pokertracker and it definitely lives up to everything I have read. I started playing 3/6 at Party Poker the last two nights though only for 1.5 hours each time. I felt comfortable playing at the higher limit and I will definitely be moving up to at least 5/10 very soon. Due to two massive bad beats, I ended up a whopping $5 - lol - better than losing I suppose. I had AKo in MP and raised preflop - 4 callers - board comes J 10 7 no flush draw. I call one bet - turn is Q making my Broadway straight and I cap raising on the turn with one other fellow. River is another 7 and I now I'm worried about a boat so I just call the river and lose a $115 pot to the guy's quad 7's - ouch. I was proud of how I handled the now larger losses and fought my way back to even.

I started adding as many blogger's as I can find to my buddie list to see when you guys are on. If you don't have your handle on your website, please shoot me an email if ya don't mind me sweating ya once in a while. I play under BluMK on Party.

More posts to come once I'm home...

Blu

2 Comments:

  • Not playing your stakes yet.. Just built my roll up to the 2/4 level (1200). SirFWALGMan is my account. If you see me or need a break from real stakes and want to play a little .50/1 equiv then head on down to the 2/4.

    By Blogger SirFWALGMan, at 3:23 PM  

  • Sounds like a plan - I'll keep my eye out for ya...

    Blu

    By Blogger Blu, at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home