Once in a Blu Moon

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My first 3/6 Sample

According to my new favorite tool Poker Tracker, the following are my results for my first 1000 hands of 3/6 Limit on Party Poker:

19 sessions
15 winning sessions (78.95%)
$471.50 - total profit
1034 hands
14.78 hours
5.52 BB/Hr
7.89 BB/100 hands

So I'm making $31.90/hr playing one table of 3/6. I know its a small sample but I am happy with my results thus far. I've been bad beat, had four losing sessions, and made a few bad decisions but my overall game is coming through over the long haul. I figure I'll play 3/6 till the end of the month and then I think I will take the advice of HDouble and start multi-tabling 3/6 to see how that goes. I have done some 2-tabling but only for a couple hours.

I cannot wait till tomorrow night's Blogger tourney on Poker Stars. If you haven't signed up yet (like me) grab the password from Iggy and get on board. Only $20+2 NL and it should be very entertaining. I just want to make it through the first hour.

My new computer is arriving today, according to UPS, so I'm leaving work early so I can pick it up from my office. I'll be up and ready tomorrow for sure. Does anyone out there run dual monitors on their current system? I have a nice 17" monitor now and I'm getting a 19" with my new computer, so I was toying around with the idea of hooking them both up, but I don't know if there is any downside to doing it.

Sorry for the short work post and I will see everyone tomorrow night. I should be playing under BluMK...

Blu

1 Comments:

  • http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/mill_g450/home.cfm

    Check this site out...This is for double monitors and it's the best thing you will ever do. You can also go to Tigerdirect.com and got a dual flat screen holder...yes, the monitors can be diff. size. Hope this helps brother man.

    joaquinochoa.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa, at 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home