Once in a Blu Moon

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Money is Now Reality

I received the money today in my bank account from Party Poker that I took out to cover bills and the holidays. It's nice to see $4500 hit your checking balance with no issues. I have never had a problem making a withdrawal before from PP, but it has never been more than $300, so there was a small nagging voice in the back of my head saying over and over "They're never going to send that money to u - its all a giant tease." It was nice to kill that voice forever.

The last three nights I have played 3/6 Limit. My first 600 hands at this level I've netted a whopping $23 but I'm pleased with my play. Several times I have been down $50-60 at a table and have worked it back up to even. I'll probably play at this level for a week or so to get a solid hand count to analyze.

I made my 1% today so Double A's can be proud of me. I placed 2nd in a $50 NL SNG for a nice profit of $100. I lost AKs to A8o heads up which would have given me the chip lead. Oh well...time for bed

Blu

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home