Once in a Blu Moon

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Shooting Fish @ Party Poker

After reading a couple posts about Party Poker starting up "Bad Beat Jackpot" tables, I decided to take a look and see how juicy the tables could be since I hadn't played there in over a year.

OMG!

I cannot stress enough how good these tables are for solid tight aggressive players. Now, I do not have a large bankroll by any means. I am playing .50/1 Limit this past Sunday and made $60 in two hours. I was literally laughing my ass off at some of the plays that were being made. Did I flame the culprits? Hell No! Keep playing that way all day if ya like, you'll get no complaints for me :).


I had been playing at Pokerstars and most recently at Full Tilt, but I have to say that I am very impressed at the improvements that Party Poker has made in the past year. They now show the hole cards of 2 people going all in preflop and they are now up to 55,000 people playing at the same time! When I used to play there were only about 4,000.


Time for my plug and I'll make it brief. You can signup now for Party Poker and get two bonuses! Click on the first recommended link on the right side of this blog for the download to begin, and when it asks for a signup code type Blu. Then when you make your first deposit, it will ask for a deposit code, type WOW20. You will get 20% up to $100 for Blu, and 20% up to $50 for WOW20. For example, if you deposit $250, you would get $50 from Blu and $50 from WOW20 for a total of $100! One of the great things about Party Poker is how easy it is to get your bonuses. You only have to play 5 raked hands per $1 of bonus. I figure for a $100 bonus you could get it all released in about 7 days playing 1-2 hours a day. Its a great deal and I hope everybody takes advantage of the free $$.

4 Comments:

  • good lord, dude.

    2 posts and yer shilling. sad.

    By Blogger Ignatious, at 3:50 PM  

  • I can undertand your point Ignatious. However, my intent is to post 1-2 times daily so this particular blurb will be soon archived. I do not plan to spam my code all over everything every day. I am only throwing out information on a good deal that I know works.

    It is ultimately your choice if you want to take advantage of it or flame it. It really doesn't bother me either way.

    I just hope you can relate to my blog if you have similar poker experiences.

    Thank you for reading...

    Blu

    By Blogger Blu, at 4:15 PM  

  • Welcome. Have fun with it.

    BTW, her picture is in the top right corner.

    http://bjarney.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger AlCantHang, at 5:03 PM  

  • Hey Blu...welcome. I'll be checking back. What is your poker background? How long have you been playing? Just limit?

    By Blogger doubleas, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home