Once in a Blu Moon

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Missing the .50/1 Jackpot Tables

Only got to play last night for about 1.5 hours on Party Poker. I've been experimenting with playing a .50/1 Limit Holdem table and a .50/1 Omaha table at the same time. Ended up 11BB total for a 7BB/hr clip. I'll take it, because I was down early. The Omaha tables are big time juicy. If you hit your hand, several peeps will call u down all the way even if you check raise! Its great but you have to get the cards - no bluffing here.


I miss the old jackpot setup because the .50/1 tables were so active. Now the jackpot never hits and you have to be playing at least 2/4 to even qualify. Oh well, its a beta test, maybe it will change again. *crosses fingers* Other than that, I'm looking forward to tonight's ep's of the WSOP Main Event.


Blu

2 Comments:

  • I miss the 50/1 Bad Beat tables too. Bring them back, bring them back, shoot PP an email. (who knows) Nice reads here. Ima gonna link u up, if you like the stuff over at my spot feel free to do the same.

    Uwannabet?

    By Blogger Uwannabet?, at 11:55 PM  

  • almost forgot, that bravenet counter you are using makes advertising pop-up on your site.

    By Blogger Uwannabet?, at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home