Once in a Blu Moon

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Last Night's WSOP Ep's

Overall I thought last night's main event episodes were entertaining. Moments that stuck out for me:


Sam Farha is the man. On the outside he looked calm and cool but you could feel how bad he still wanted to be playing.


I can't believe Eric Seidel called a preflop raise all-in with K8o - Even if he was short stacked, what was he thinking there?


I would bet the Maxim chick got hit on at least 200 times.


I loved how Doyle took Fischman to school hand after hand. The funniest part of the night was when my girlfriend turns to me and says "Why is he (Fischman) talking so much before he makes his decision on the hand?" I tell her he is trying to get a read on Doyle. She says "I hope he loses." lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home