Once in a Blu Moon

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Howard Stern This Morning

I heard the strangest interview this morning. I listen to Howard Stern's radio show to get me through my 45 min morning commute, and today he was talking to Director/Actor Vincent Gallo. I had no previous knowledge of who this guy was but he usually stars in the movies he directs. One movie he did was Buffalo 66 back in 1997 which is a cult classic? I haven't seen it so I can't really confirm or deny.


All I do know is this guy is f**ked up pretty bad in the head. He was talking about getting beaten for days as a child by his father and how he used to expose himself to random women on their way home from work. WTF?! Howard then proceeds to ask him, "who is on your shit list?" He just starts throwing out names of all these critics that pan his movies and he knows exactly the publications they all write for. If I was one of these peeps, I would hire some bodyguards because this guy is looney.


It cracked me up but in an uncomfortable way.


Blu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home